PBU (Pension fund for early childhood teachers)Posted at April 26, 2018
PBU – Pædagogernes Pension (pension fund for early childhood teachers) entrusts the management of their commercial property portfolio to Fokus Asset Management A/S.
PBU and Fokus Asset Management have decided to expand the cooperation such that moving forward Fokus Asset Management will manage PBU’s commercial property portfolio, among others Østerfælled Torv in Copenhagen East.
“We have a long-standing cooperation with Pædagogernes Pension (pension fund for early childhood teachers) through their investment in Commercial Real Estate Denmark P/S, and we are very pleased to expand our good cooperation with a separate mandate”, says Tonny Nielsen, CEO, Fokus Asset Management A/S.
Contact details: Tonny Nielsen, CEO / Partner, Fokus Asset Management A/S,
cell +45 21 43 09 96
- Engineers, lawyers and economists buy Telenor’s headquarters in Sydhavnen.
- Pension fund buys office building of 42.000 m2
- PBU (Pension fund for early childhood teachers)
- The Danish Medical Doctors’ Pension Fund buys property portfolio from M. Goldschmidt Holding
- B!NGS in the online magazine boligcious.dk